Queen Pu'Abi's Headdress Update  

Posted by Drew Versak in , ,

So here's what I have so far.. The mannequin head primed and painted. The right size beads came in over the weekend so sometime this week I'll start on the actual headdress part. I'm most likely going to end up using the female attendant below as the model I'm recreating. I'm still going to make all of the headdress the Queen wore but just add it to whats on this woman.

Drew Versak(semi)creative genius - Queen Pu'Abi Headdress




Drew Versak(semi)creative genius

This entry was posted on Monday, August 31, 2009 at Monday, August 31, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Oh wow! Where do you come up with this stuff! I can't wait to see the finished project!

August 31, 2009 at 8:40 AM

Post a Comment