photos for sale that I could never afford  

Posted by Drew Versak in , , , ,

News broke last week that Polaroid has to sell off a huge chunk of their photo collection to pay off creditors, including my allll time favorite photo, Dorothea Lange's "Migrant Mother". MAN I wish I had enough money to buy this image.

Drew Versak - Migrant Mother by Dorothea Lange

Soooo this got me thinking about other photographs that I love and that I could afford and although its not the original print I'll settle for the 1985 June issue of National Geographic featuring the Steve McCurry photo of the "Afghan Girl", another photograph that I've always loved. So for $25 I'll get to enjoy this image whenever I like.. =)

Drew Versak - Steve McCurry - The Afghan Girl


Drew Versak(semi)creative genius


This entry was posted on Monday, February 15, 2010 at Monday, February 15, 2010 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment