Apple Head Update!  

Posted by Drew Versak in , , ,

The glass eyes I ordered came in yesterday so you know what that means?!!?..... Craft Update!
Pics below of the dried apple heads with their new snazzy glass eyes inserted. These are 7mm glass eyes and I was thinking that the whole eye itself would be 7mm but I guess they judge sizes by pupil size? The pupil looks to be around 7mm but the whole eye is a bit larger. At first I was kinda bummed that they weren't the right size for the eye slots I carved out but I just ended up widening the slots and I think they came out pretty neat.. Next up is paint and i already bought 2 mohair wigs to put on them. One in long light brown and another in a long greenish gray. Stay tuned for that update..


Drew Versak - Apple Head DollsDrew Versak - Apple Head DollsDrew Versak - Apple Head DollsDrew Versak - Apple Head Dolls


Drew Versak - Apple Head Dolls Group Shot


Drew Versak(semi)creative genius

This entry was posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 at Friday, November 20, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment